DL has dates for Main Street Electrical Parade, World of Color, Disneyland Forever Fireworks, and Fantasmic. What about WDW?

Belle5

DIS Veteran
Will WDW be announcing return of Spectromagic or something like it? Fantasmic? Did I miss an announcement?

No, WDW has not announced the return of any nighttime entertainment other than what is already in place.

It is anticipated Fantasmic will return later this year but again, no date has been announced. MK has not had a nighttime parade in a number of years and sadly I have not heard any rumours of one returning.

Spectromagic got destroyed, there were rumors of a new parade for the 50th or a modified paint the night but that’s all they were

Fantasmic is set to return later this year (with new show elements themed to frozen, moana & aladdin)

I've actually spoken to a CM in entertainment who would know (granted this was in 2019), and this person said that there was no plan and no intention of bringing back a nighttime parade in WDW. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Festival of Fantasy returns March 9th and we still don't even know the parade times for it. Not holding my breathe Disney is organized enough to be secretly arranging a nighttime parade behind the scenes too lol

Yeah, the reviews on Enchantment and Harmonious are pretty bad! I was just wishing that on Disney World’s 50th anniversary it would get at least as much in the way of evening spectaculars as Disneyland! Honestly, makes me wish I would have booked a trip there with my son's family in May! I'm a little envious! I would probably even sit down and watch the boring "Rivers of Light" in DAK just to have options! At least it would be something more!

Spectromagic is never returning. there is a date for the fantasy parade to return to MK, Fantasmic return has been announced although with no date, and there are fireworks shows in MK and Epcot (albeit ones that many don't like). WDW stopped having a nighttime parade before the pandemic and there's no indication they intend to have one in the future. Not sure what else you are looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter