DL on Sunday (#SHOCKER). Who wants maps?

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
UPDATE: I've already received four requests, which is just about my limit. @fivelittles , if you message me within the next 24 hours, I'll still add your name to the list. Otherwise, I'm maxxed out for this week. Thanks for playing!

If anyone would like park maps, message/Inbox me by clicking my profile name and then "Start a Conversation, as below (people often message me and ask how to do this). Send me your preferred mailing address. Unless otherwise specified, I'll send two DL maps. I can send a max of four in any combination.

Inbox.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! The last 3 days the scores at Buzz have worked in game but the email section has been out of order. And I haven’t seen the top 10 posted either but I might have missed it.

Thank you for the map offer. I will definitely be hitting you up once SWGE opens, so I have a complete map for December. Hope you don't mind!

Last edited:
Hey! The last 3 days the scores at Buzz have worked in game but the email section has been out of order. And I haven’t seen the top 10 posted either but I might have missed it.
Awesome! I spoke with people at Disney in recent weeks and they told me they'd get it fixed. Maybe they have, finally! I'll check on Sunday. Thanks for the update.

I really enjoy seeing all of your photos of the park being so empty first thing in the morning! What time do you normally get to the DL main gate in order to be the first one in the park?

Oooh, we’re going in a couple weeks and would love to take you up on your generous offer! The kids would really enjoy looking at them on the drive out there! I’ll message you! :)

I'll be there Sunday and I'm hoping to catch your name on the top 10! I am also hoping to beat my entire party based on your tips! :)

We'll be there Sunday morning for awhile to celebrate my birthday! Will be looking for you and for your Buzz scores!

What time do you normally get to the DL main gate in order to be the first one in the park?
Generally, about 6:40 for an 8:00 rope drop. Then it's important to be close to one of the two paths under the train -- it saves valuable seconds. And walk as fast as you can. As CMs have explained to me, as long as one foot is always on the ground, that's considered walking. Have a great time!

I'll be there Sunday and I'm hoping to catch your name on the top 10! I am also hoping to beat my entire party based on your tips! :)
I can almost guarantee you'll see it there :-). Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to meet up at Buzz momentarily. With my famous crash course, you should be able to smash your entire family's score -- combined ;-).

Hey! The last 3 days the scores at Buzz have worked in game but the email section has been out of order.
I spoke with Disney about ten minutes ago to ask if there was any update. Nothing yet. But I also asked them to note that the email portion of the score screen also seems to be broken. I wonder if that's a sign that changes are being made behind the scenes.

I can almost guarantee you'll see it there :-). Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to meet up at Buzz momentarily. With my famous crash course, you should be able to smash your entire family's score -- combined ;-).
We're going to be there on Sunday 3/10. My DH has always wanted to figure out how to get a high score on Buzz Lightyear! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter