DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Trying to earn DM rights as well. Y'all are good people though, helping each other out! Phone and computer still sit at "more than".

Many thanks to a Disboarder who gave me a queue code and I managed to discreetly buy my tickets during our meeting! And I got the dates we wanted to!!!!! If I have a queue drop into numbers I will offer it here to pay it forward!
Someone helped me this morning and I got the exact three days I wanted. I've already paid it forward with one of my queues (even though it's been "more than an hour" since I joined at around 6:45 this morning).

I have one that's down to 3 min! DM me fast!
It was already timed out when I sent it. :( To those who are still waiting - that code went from "over an hour" to 3 min with no warning with 15-30 min while I was checking out on another code. So it could drop down pretty quickly! I wish I had more codes to give out, but I am at work, so have less devices

Last edited:
There seems to be a new box that gets update periodically that says to basically sit tight and they're letting people through all night -phew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter