DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

We got June 27-28....and now have to do this all over again on May 1 to get June 29! Hopefully it will be easier then......

So this is crazy (or I am, which is possible at this point). Apparently because I have/had tabs open anything I do to try to make reservations (I bought my tickets hours ago) throws me back into the queue but when someone else went on their phone app to help me out they were able to reserve days for me.

Caveat that I have no idea if this is legit, but for those who are tech-y:

(If you decide to try this, you might want to open the queue again in a separate window.)

If you Inspect Element right above where it says "Approximate Wait Time", look for code like this ("warning-box") where it says "progress":

The "width: 62%" might be how far along you are in the queue. Maybe.

If you overrule the css to activate that box, it looks like this:

Again, no idea if that data is accurate.

PS: I opened this queue at 7:45am.

Caveat that I have no idea if this is legit, but for those who are tech-y:

(If you decide to try this, you might want to open the queue again in a separate window.)

If you Inspect Element right above where it says "Approximate Wait Time", look for code like this ("warning-box") where it says "progress":

View attachment 568625

The "width: 62%" might be how far along you are in the queue. Maybe.

If you overrule the css to activate that box, it looks like this:

View attachment 568626

Again, no idea if that data is accurate.

PS: I opened this queue at 7:45am.
Thank you! Mine says 82%. I opened mine a little after 7 I think.

Wow, this was total junk but I got in :) I was in a waiting room since 8am this morning at my work. I came home, opened up the reservation system on my phone and got in pretty much immediately. I had to of jumped in front of people. System is broke. glad I got in though.

When can we start booking restaurant reservations? looking for late may. does not seem to have open yet.

Wow, this was total junk but I got in :) I was in a waiting room since 8am this morning at my work. I came home, opened up the reservation system on my phone and got in pretty much immediately. I had to of jumped in front of people. System is broke. glad I got in though.
This is a lot harder than just one ticket for event like Comic-Con or ToD. it requires a two step process that's going to smooth out after today as multiple outlets selling tickets and receiving them and reservations. I'd rather slow and paced than system completely crashing in a non-working fashion.

Disboarders helping fellow disboarders gives us an added advantage ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter