DL Trader Sam’s

SweaterInJune

Your Game Driver & Expert Safari Guide for the nex
Help! We are planning a 2-day DL getaway for May and DL ADRs opened this morning for our first day. In our attempt to reserve Trader Sam’s in the evening,we were only able to snag a 7:45pm slot. This would be fine, except that our 8-yr old daughter will be with us…. Are we out of luck when it comes to getting inside due to the 8:00pm cut-off? This is the only ADR we wanted and were hoping for earlier...

I would set an alert, we were able to get a reservation for a time we wanted through an alert (there are several services). I had a too-early reservation and was able to switch it out for something later when an alert came through. (This was at DL as well.)

I am not sure but I think the line up starts before the 3:00 open time.
If you showed up earlier to place your name on the list , they would seat you earlier than your reserved time slot.
I think they would suggest at least one hour earlier to move up your reservation time And still have you seated before that 8:00 pm cutoff time.

Oops Sorry this is for the TS at WDW advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter