• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL trip Aug. 17 - Aug. 22

vbecky

Mouseketeer
I will try to write my trip report am little new to Trip report so bear with me.
We arrived in LB on Sund at 10:30 am to cab since there were 4 of us flat 40 dollar rate quick and easy they did take the freeway I do think from renting car before it is a little quicker if you don't take freeway but I wasn't driving so I didn't say much we were checked into the GC hotel by I would say 11:45 am off to goofys for bruch. Checked into Goofys had a great time there not quite as many characters at around 12:30 as there are earlier but still had a great time we fininshed there around 1:30. We then decided we would head down to DL, much to our supprise DL was quite empty, we rode on Space Mt. with a wait time of aprox. 15 minutues, I can't say for sure that I remember all the wait times but we did, space, buzz, star tours, BTMR, piratres, all in the early afternoon and then went over to CA for a few rides that seemed a little busier the DL. we then called it quits about 10 since we had been up since 4.
Monday seemed a a bit busier than than Sunday in the park but again everything was managable especially in the morning hours. Afternoon was busier so then either hopped over to CA or break in hotel.
Tuesday was our first EE and was able to ride all the rides in FL with in that first hour. then moved on to all the other main attractions and again was able to accomplish everything we wanted to get done.
With out repeating everything for each day I can pretty much summarize was a very supprised with this being our first August visit we have been before in May and June I was very impressed even though it would get real busy in the afternoon and even a little more in the evenings everything was very managable and we had a great time and can't wait to go back.
I hope my TR made since and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter