DLP Annual Pass. Sponsorship?

Bekachan

Earning My Ears
Hello. Please pardon my ignorance but I am from the US and I was on the DLP website and saw the option of the annual pass. I saw no mention of one having to be a EU or France citizen so...can an American obtain an annual pass? Also, in finding this great board, there was a lot of mention of "sponsorship" which was not on the dlp website. Can someone please explain? Thanks so much in advance!

I'm pretty sure anyone can buy an annual pass. Sponsorship means that someone who already has a pass can meet you in the park to sponsor you. You'll then get a percentage off your purchase price (sorry I don't know how much) and the person sponsoring you will get a stamp. When they get 3 stamps they'll get a free renewal of their pass. I think that's how it works :)

I'm pretty sure anyone can buy an annual pass. Sponsorship means that someone who already has a pass can meet you in the park to sponsor you. You'll then get a percentage off your purchase price (sorry I don't know how much) and the person sponsoring you will get a stamp. When they get 3 stamps they'll get a free renewal of their pass. I think that's how it works :)

Thanks! That makes sense.

If you look at the top of this board there is a sticky thread about sponsorship. You can post on there if you want sponsorship or want to sponsor someone

Just a note incase you dont know - if you book your hotel through the DLP site you get tickets included anyhow and these cant be upgraded to an annual pass

We tried to sponsor our friends in March and they now say that you have to get all 3 sponsors within a week or the extension to the original AP holder is void. You can't get one, then two and the a third like you used to be able to. We were really annoyed about this. We had two :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter