DLP gift

socjax13

Earning My Ears
My friend is traveling to Europe this summer for a graduation trip and will be spending one day in DLP. We are APs at WDW and major nerds. I was hoping to get her a graduation gift tied to DLP. Does anyone have any suggestions for things she might want//need?

1. Travel adaptors for her electrical items. She will need USA to Europe adaptors. You should find them easy on Amazon
2. A money belt to keep essentials like passport safe.
3. If you want to give her a cash gift, you could get a prepaid money card and load money onto it. USA Disney gift cards are not valid in DLP so you would have to get just a normal pre paid money card. I use POST FX from the post office which is a Mastercard.
4. You could check out Disneystore.co.uk or Ebay for a Disneyland Paris Specific tshirt for her to wear in the parks.

I love my PacSafe brand purse/backpack for European travel. Lots of pickpockets so allows you to have some piece of mind (not DLP but very Europe).

I second BadPinkTink’s recommendation for travel adapters. She will need 2-3 of them. Based on my prior European trips I would also recommend some type of money belt (I use the round the neck version) as well as a Pacsafe cross body purse/bag.

If she loves character photos, maybe offer to pay for her photo pass package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter