DLP on Travel Channel right now!

Michelle2

Visited every Disney park in the world :)
Really quickly, for Americans, Travel channel is having a whole special on Disneyland Paris, we saw it right before going in 2001, and it was great info, and got us really excited! If you are on the east coast is it on at 6pm, and I am in Mountain, so it is on at 4pm...Hope any of you that are going can catch it!

OMG, I want to go there now! That was so cool!

Duds

I was on the phone with my travel agent booking my May trip. She calls me back and asks, "do you get the travel channel", I said yes, and she told me Disneyland Paris was on "right now". We turned it on and caught the last 20 minutes.

Can't believe I missed it. Any idea when or if it'll be on again?

Probably a different programme, but next Sunday (10 April) at 9pm on the UK Travel Channel is 'Inside Walt Disney Studios - Paris'. Repeated on Monday 11th at 3pm.

Andy

It will be worth keeping a eye on the various download site as possibly one of them will load it, he says hopefully :goodvibes

Reid

Reid, please if you find this would you let me know??

Thank you :)

Karen

I gather the UK Travel Channel is on Sky? We are with Ntl cable and although we have quite a lot of Sky channels, unfortunately we do not have this one. :sad1: :sad2:

Anybody know if it's going to be on in the US anytime?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter