• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLP Resorts - Outlet Conversion

Sparkles2613

EngagedinDisneyLand
Hi All!!!

Coming from the USA to Paris on WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

Can someone tell me whether I will need an outlet converter?????????

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

You will indeed - your pins are flat, theirs are round (though still two pin). You'll need a European adapter and they can be bought at the airport but it will probably be cheaper in wall mart :)

It depends on what you are wanting to use. For things like charging cell phones, cameras etc we do not need to use a converter as they are duel voltage (at least my ones are). But for things like hair straighteners etc you probably would need one. I have to use a voltage converter for some Christmas lights I bought at WDW and when I travel to the USA I have separate hair straighteners to use which are the correct voltage for the USA. Like Lisa said though, you will need a plug adapter for everything you intend to plug into a socket.

In a word. YES, bring a converter with a two round pin plug in. Also if you need bring a small transformer. We have a very little one that won't hold much but good when we use to travel. I think DH plugs his razor into it to charge.

Have a great time in Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter