DLP September Quiz Q5 - *answer added*

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
You're all doing very well so far. Let's see how you get on with tonight's question.

Where was this photo taken?

q5.jpg

You took it!!! Thats why you're not allowed to play!!! :rotfl:

DisneyRGB said:
You took it!!! Thats why you're not allowed to play!!! :rotfl:

That's it Rhiannon just you keep reducing the competition :teeth:

PM sent

Reid

pm sent
Its a massive guess but this is definately a difficult question

Nikki

Oops, nearly forgot to put answer on before going to the pub!

That caught a few of you out at last!

The answer is It's A Small World.

Drat, drat and double drat. One of the only answers that I knew and I didn't get it posted in time :guilty:

nicola said:
Drat, drat and double drat. One of the only answers that I knew and I didn't get it posted in time :guilty:
Oh no :blush: I'm sure your still in the running Nicola, still 24 questions to go :rolleyes:

Reid

Sorry Nicola, normally I would leave it open for another hour or so if I noticed a "regular" hadn't posted but I was off to the pub so could only leave it till 7.30pm. Not really sure who the regulars are yet anyway!! Am aware I always seem to be out and about somewhere around 7 o clock so am trying to post as close to then as possible!

There's nothing in it at the minute, only a couple of points separating everybody so you're all still definitely in with a chance. Definitely going to have to start making them harder!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter