DLR/DCA Swap. Postal.. Please post when you get your package!

i was just going to say that you missed me:scared1:
If you could please give me squares or mats in any of my groups that would be great and I will take a look at it again. Thanks!

i was just going to say that you missed me:scared1:
If you could please give me squares or mats in any of my groups that would be great and I will take a look at it again. Thanks!

Nope, just getting you in but some of what you wanted was taken :) wanted to make sure you got what you wanted, or close to it. :goodvibes

Rachal my groups look great! I'll check back in to see if you need any holes filled ;)

At any time that I ask for a group and you need to start a secong group that is fine with me.
Could I also add
ALL MATS
U2~ Racers
A5~
C4
Thank you!
Will go check groups now!

Hi! :flower3:
I've been on a conference call but got off as soon as I could! :rolleyes1

I've made a list, but I'm not sure what's still available. I'll put it in order of preference .....

Teacups - Paper Piecing
Small World - Photo Mats
Tiki Room - Photo Mats or Inchies
Jungle Cruise - Photo Mats
Haunted Mansion - Photo Mats
Pirates - Paper Piecing
Splash Mtn - Photo Mats
Mickey's Fun Wheel - Paper Piecing
California Screamin' - Paper Piecing
Sleeping Beauty Castle - Photo Mats
Storybook Canal - Inchies
Alice in Wonderland - Photo Mats
Main St. Vehicles - Paper Piecing
Big Thunder Mtn - Photo Mats

I didn't meant to pick sooo many groups, but I LOVE doing this stuff sooo much!!! :confused3

We are HOPING to go to DLR next summer, but if we don't, I can use a LOT of this for WDW. :goodvibes

Thanks!
(again - i'm willing to take whatever is still available!) :hug:

I think most are still available. But could you pretty please put in the group letter and number. So that I can find your groups faster. THanks!

I would like to add a few more
Group C3 jungle cruise- photo mats
group L9 star tours- photo mats

Thanks!
Stephanie

Everything is looking good! I'm so glad you have the patience for these sign ups!

Don't want to be a pain, but would it be possible to switch on B6 to shapes/inchies instead of a paper piecing? If not I will totally live.

Could you please add
DD#~ squares, thanks.

Also, when do we close this? I will be adding most likely throughout the allotted time. The more I think, the more I want!:goodvibes

Groups look good so far!

Rachal I'm amazed at how quickly you got the list made with all of these groups :)

You have Group DD7--Haunted Mansion Holiday--listed as full, but, I only see 2 players listed. Are the "happy haunts" making the other 2 pieces? ;)

Could you please add
DD#~ squares, thanks.

Also, when do we close this? I will be adding most likely throughout the allotted time. The more I think, the more I want!:goodvibes

Groups look good so far!

Will add this.

One question on your POC group. You have this down: D2~POC~ Squares is it POC you want or Haunted Mansion, or is that the group that you want above :)

Rachal I'm amazed at how quickly you got the list made with all of these groups :)

You have Group DD7--Haunted Mansion Holiday--listed as full, but, I only see 2 players listed. Are the "happy haunts" making the other 2 pieces? ;)

Thanks! DS wasnt happy with me this morning, he decided to just take a nap on the floor :rotfl:

nope just a typo when I copied the new group in.

I am updated to here. Pending MouseAddicts :)

I will come back later and update more. Now to get DD from school and all that jazz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter