DLR REOPENING SUPERTHREAD (DL & DCA TBA; VGC POSTPONED; DTD OPENED 7/09/20 & BVS 11/19/20): KEEP CHECKING FIRST PAGE FOR OFFICIAL DLR UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw where the Splash Mountain gift shop at WDW was a virtual queue with reservations required due to popularity, so not surprising here. Cannot guess on why the other items would have been pulled.
Minnie Main Attraction is SUPER popular. I've only been able to get the Space Mountain ears, and that was because I went to an actual mall, not online. The ears always sell out within seconds.

Someone mentioned Downtown Disney dining reservations earlier, so I just wanted to pop in here and confirm that I was just able to book Naples Risorante via the Disneyland app. (Naples and Uva Bar appear to be the only choices.)

Someone mentioned Downtown Disney dining reservations earlier, so I just wanted to pop in here and confirm that I was just able to book Naples Risorante via the Disneyland app. (Naples and Uva Bar appear to be the only choices.)
Thanks! I tried UVA this morning and it wouldn't let me make a resservation. Did not work for me in app, but did on Disneyland.com. Weird that reservations only got to 4PM though...

Following up on the gaiter situation at WDW - one of the DISboards mods was at MK today and asked at Guest Relations about gaiters with ear loops:

Link to @yulilin3 post
Just got back from MK where I went to guest relations
No gaiters (loops or no loops) will be allowed.
Please bring a mask, thats the new guideline.

The WDW official face coverings requirements have been updated since yesterday (I bolded for emphasis):
Face Coverings

Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining or swimming.

All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
  • Be made with at least two layers of breathable material
  • Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
  • Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
  • Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free

At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters and open-chin triangle bandanas are not acceptable face coverings.
Costume masks are also not considered appropriate and are prohibited from being worn, in alignment with our existing rules.

The use of face coverings is not a substitute for physical distancing.

From the Speculation Superthread, regarding the disinfectant spray being used on ride vehicles, e.g. the IASW boats, at WDW:

“So, what was the cleaning agent in use? We went to City Hall for the answers. Disney World is using a Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant that is a 3-in-1 multi-purpose spray. This EPA registered product quickly disinfects in 3-5 minutes (kills 99.999% germs) and kills Norovirus in as fast as 45 seconds. Disney is using this disinfectant on all high-traffic surfaces around the resort, not just on attractions.”

For those wondering what WDW was using to clean rides, from Blog Mickey. @theluckyrabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter