DLR Traditions??

DisneyBiskit

Mouseketeer
Anybody have any traditions that you absolutely have to do??

For me and my partner, we always have our first dinner at Plaza Inn! Then we head over to the Tiki Room and get a Dole Whip for dessert and enjoy the show. It just seems to put us in the "Disney Mood"!

When we leave, which is usually mid-afternoon on a Sunday, we eat lunch at Tangaroa Terrace.

What do you like to do?

Enter under the Left Tunnel. Straight to Adventureland for an Indy Fast Pass.

We love to ride the fire truck, go on Peter Pan first, the Dumbo and Teacups. Getting a Mickey Balloon the first day. My youngest son likes to get popcorn and sit on a bench on Main St. Hopefully this year we will make some new traditions. pixiedust:

Midnightred

Yum!! Dole Float for sure!!! When I go with my girlfriend's family we also get a corndog for her, a turkeyleg for her nephew and some clamshowder for her mom :)

Every time we leave Disneyland (Park), right before we make the turn to go under the train station, I stop, turn around, take a look at the castle, take it in for a second, close my eyes, and turn and exit the Park. Keeping the magic in me until next time.

- Dreams

Our first ride is always Pirates. I'll grab a fast pass for Indy on my way there but Pirates is always first.

Every time we leave the park we say "Goodnight" to Walt. (The light on in the upstairs window of the Fire Station.) And on our last night we always say "Thank You".

In 2005, DH and I started a tradition by buying one TOT ride photo on every trip. It's been fun to see us changing over the years, laughing and having a great time!

Our first ride is always Pirates. I'll grab a fast pass for Indy on my way there but Pirates is always first.

That's our first stop also, but last trip was during the refurb. so we missed it entirely :sad1: BTMRR is our next stop, so it became our first on that trip. DD and I also have to get a Mickey pretzel with cheese :)

First one to see the Matterhorn from the freeway wins a churro!

Gifts for coworkers at the Emporium on the way out, because who wants to think about work during the day?

At least one Dole Whip float per trip.

Enter through right tunnel only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter