DME and Multiple Flights

LiloFan3

Earning My Ears
My apologies if this has been asked before. I'm curious how DME handles multiple arrivals from the same party. We had a last-minute addition to our party, after already providing flight information to Disney. One of my concerns is this person having somewhere to store their luggage between the time they arrive and when we have access to our room at Pop. They're arriving around 9a on a Spirit flight, we arrive around 2p on a United flight, and check-in isn't until 3p.
Thoughts? Words of wisdom?
TIA!

Howdy! This will be no problem. Each person on the reservation can take a separate Magical Express bus, if needed. Anyone arriving at the resort before check-in time can leave his/her bags with bell services.

Did you book DME for last-minute addition? They will need to be registered with DME and either have the MB or copy of the reservation to board the bus.

Everyone can check their luggage to at the departing airport to be delivered to Pop using the Disney luggage tags you received in the mail. It can take up to 3 hours after landing to receive your luggage which will be delivered directly to your room (no need to call bell services). Pack whatever items that will be needed for the day (like a swimsuit, hat, etc) in a carry-on for use at the resort until you can checkin/luggage arrives.

I'm curious how DME handles multiple arrivals from the same party. We had a last-minute addition to our party, after already providing flight information to Disney.

All you need to do is submit another form for the additional traveler. Or just call DME directly and give them that person's info. It's not a big deal.

As already mentioned, bags can be left with Bell Services/Baggage Services at the resort until needed.

Steve

Did you book DME for last-minute addition? They will need to be registered with DME and either have the MB or copy of the reservation to board the bus.

Even the kiosk CMs have been able to look up my reservation with my name and ID, for when my other items have been lost in the carryon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter