Dme....luggage only.....don't want to ride the bus!!!!!

Whether the buses go to multiple hotels or not depends on the crowds. When we arrived at the Magical Express entrance August 18th. The cast member told us the wait could be up to 60 minutes. We agreed to wait. And us i to a area. We waited til they pulled a bus up (less than 5 minutes). We boarded. I thought we would be sitting 60 minfutes. The bus driver returned, and we were on our way. Wait time less than 5 mitnutes. We were the only two on the bus.

When we were returning August 29th, bus pulled up and was already pretty full. The buses are doing social distancing, so only every other row is used. Masks must be worn.

Whether the buses go to multiple hotels or not depends on the crowds. When we arrived at the Magical Express entrance August 18th. The cast member told us the wait could be up to 60 minutes. We agreed to wait. And us i to a area. We waited til they pulled a bus up (less than 5 minutes). We boarded. I thought we would be sitting 60 minfutes. The bus driver returned, and we were on our way. Wait time less than 5 mitnutes. We were the only two on the bus.

When we were returning August 29th, bus pulled up and was already pretty full. The buses are doing social distancing, so only every other row is used. Masks must be worn.
Did you retrieve and load your own luggage?

you have to retrieve your own luggage. Magical Express isn't even shipping the tags anymore so they wouldn't be able to know which bags to retrieve even if they were doing that.

when we arrive on 9/4 it was pretty organized and easy to follow. They spaced everyone out very well in the waiting area but there didn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to who was getting on each bus.

At first it looked like they were going by rows, but the cast member went down the line of each row and sent about one or two families in each row onto the bus.
when he got to our row (which was the last one all the way up against the wall) he said to us that we have been waiting longer than others and that he will put us on the next bus. we didn't even say anything...and in actuality we probably only waited about 10 minutes.

and the system for where to sit to maintain social distancing was much appreciated.

we were staying at Pop and we were the first ones to be dropped off. I didn't catch the other hotels that they were stopping at but i believe there were four..which kind of stinks.

on our return there was a large group of Pop guests waiting for the bus back and there wasn't really social distancing. Thankfully we didn't have a crowded bus and could manage, but it wasn't as organized.
because of that we didn't pick up any other guests and were headed right to the airport!

You have to grab your own luggage at baggage claim and take it to Disney Magical Express. The bus driver will put your luggage underneath the bus. When you arrive at the hotel, the bus driver takes all the luggage out for that resort. Just grab yours.

When leaving make sure you take your luggage to the Magical Express with you.

I am wondering what resources there will be in january 2022 for transportation since this fantastic service is ending ??? That’s too bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!