DME sanity check

caitycaity

<font color=009999>Accidentally deleted her tags<b
I arrive at 1pm. Staying at CSR. About how long to get to front gates at AKL, do you think?

I am guessing you mean AK, the park, not AKL, the resort. I estimate about 30-60 minutes from resort to park entrance, by bus since wait times and security can back up. You could probably get there faster by car service though.

If you did mean AKL, the resort, then add about 30-45 more minutes for transfer at a park to AKL.

Ok you say you arrive at 1 p.m I assume since you did not clearify, that you mean your flight arrives at 1p.m. since your title is DME Sanity Check/ You need to allow 90 minutes from the time your flight lands to the time your reach your resort. You will need to check your carry on bag with bell services before catching the bus to the park. So if you land at 1p.m. you are looking at a 3:15 - 3:30 arrival at the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter