Do all partitions on balconies open?

act1980

DIS Veteran
I've managed to book 2 staterooms together in concierge on deck 11 (11010 & 11012) They do not connect internally but I'm sure I read somewhere that all partitions separating each balcony open up. Could someone confirm this please?

Some verandah walls are part of the structure of the ship and do not have a movable partition. They are the exception. There is no relation between that situation and the fact that staterooms are connected on the inside or not. The only way to know if the partition for a particular stateroom opens is to call DCL. They have a list.

Some veranda walls are part of the structure of the ship and do not have a movable partition. They are the exception. There Is no relation between that situation and the fact that staterooms are connected on the inside or not. The only to know if the partition for a particular stateroom opens is to call DCL. They have a list.
Great information! I would have assumed that all the partitions on the balconies would open.

I've managed to book 2 staterooms together in concierge on deck 11 (11010 & 11012) They do not connect internally but I'm sure I read somewhere that all partitions separating each balcony open up. Could someone confirm this please?

The partitions for those verandahs open.

It seemed to us that only the cabin rooms with a connecting door had connecting balconies.

We had three balconies open in a row on the fantasy on deck 9. I heard many on deck 10 do not open. We had room 9544 and the two rooms on either side of it. All the balconies were open to have a one large deck the size of three rooms.

As can be seen from the above answers, not all balcony dividers open. This is true on all ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter