• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do all rooms at DLH have fridges?

suevr

One More Disney Day Sweepstakes Winner :)
We're going to be staying at DLH in July and I'm wondering if all rooms have fridges in them? Their website doesn't mention them and I'm hoping it's just an oversight. We're planning on ordering groceries from Vons so a fridge is essential.

If they do have them, do they have small freezers in them? Are they empty or stocked?

We had one in our room when my boyfriend and I stayed at the DLH in January. We also had one in our standard room pre-renovation back in 2009, so they should be in all rooms. They're a bit bigger now than they were then, but they're still pretty small. Technically the very top part is supposed to be a freezer, although it doesn't work very well. I wouldn't recommend using it for frozen meals or ice that you want to be kept frozen for longer than a few hours. The fridge was empty both times for us, but the suites may have stocked ones. I wouldn't know about that.

Great, thank you! That's what I was hoping to hear. We just want to put some water bottles in the freezer if they'll fit...nothing major. I expect the fridge to be small, but I wanted to make sure there was actually one in the rooms. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter