Do any hotels offer a shuttle service for Howl O Scream?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We havent been to Seaworld in years and just got our Howl O Scream tickets. Do any close hotels offer a shuttle for Howl O Scream so I wont have to worry about parking charges and driving?

Several have shuttles to SW if you are a guest. Several you can even walk from. They also all have parking fees, so staying with a car is not a savings over parking.

One of the close walkable hotels is probably the best bet; I would be shocked if any of the free shuttles ran to a separately ticketed late night event.

I plan to Uber from our Universal hotel. I did that in 2021. The parking lot was backed up at the time we arrived & it took longer than anticipated, so I tipped extra to compensate the driver. There were plenty of other Ubers/ride shares incoming too, they had the driver put on the flashers so we'd be routed differently than people who were parking. No issues getting an Uber at the very end of the event either.

For the most part I don think shuttles will run during the late night events.
Same thing for the outside universal hotels during hhn - the shuttle is not during events in most cases.

When looking for close hotels that are walkable be careful - there are hotels that are very close - but Im pretty sure you have to walk all the way around the park to get to the entrance so its not really walkable.

Renaissance Orlando it right across the street so you cross the street and your are in the parking lot.

I assume there are other hotels right on that street as well.

The issue have have with the Renaissance is the scam resort fee of 45 a day!!
Seems like many places are doing that now.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter