Do any quick service do free refills?

Tasscrapper

I belive in dragons, unicorns, good men and other
Are there any restaurants that allow free refills in any of the Disney World parks? In Disneyland, Alien Pizza Planet, has self serve drinks so you can get refills if you buy a soda. Just wondering if any place in Disney World does as well. Looking more for quick service places.

Add ...
Epcot Regal Eagle
Epcot Connections Cafe
DHS ABC Commissary (I've been told, not gone)

MK is the refill desert
Yes, the ABC Commissary definitely has refills.

Does anyone know if the refillable mugs be used at the refill stations in the parks?

PER DISNEY:

There are currently no refill stations for these mugs at the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, but you can, of course, carry your refillable mugs with you as they are easily transportable with lids that clip shut, and because they have handles you could use a carabiner clip to attach them to a bag. You are also very welcome to refill them at the water fountains or ask for a cup of free iced water at any Quick-Service location at the theme parks.

I have nothing useful to add, but at MK, Be Our Guest __used to__ have free refills when it was QS for breakfast and dinner. BoG was such a relaxing break for lunch, as long as you had a QS reservation. Now MK is back to being a desert!

I remember reading somewhere that you could just ask for a refill at the others like Cosmic Rays that don’t have self service machines. YMMV on whether they’ll do it or not.

I remember reading somewhere that you could just ask for a refill at the others like Cosmic Rays that don’t have self service machines. YMMV on whether they’ll do it or not.
I’ve always wondered about this. I’ve never asked but I feel like they should. Curious if anyone has tried. If I would’ve thought about it last week while I was there I would’ve asked just to see.

I was actually at Sunshine Seasons last month and I remember feeling somewhat uncertain about the soda situation there. It is self-serve of course, but it's also back behind the cash register checkout stations. So you have to go back in there, refill your soda cup, and then walk past the checkouts on the way back to your table. I decided to do exactly that and nobody said anything. I like the setup at ABC Commissary better, which has the beverage station out in the dining area and it seems clearer that you can go over there and get a refill if you want.

I think the difference is that places where the traffic flow is sort of controlled, they allow it while you are in there. Like, I know at Satu'li, you either have to show your mobile order or declare that you want to order at the register, then you encounter the drink station after that. The places you can just drop in and out of or just walk-up windows don't offer it.

At Columbia Harbor House last summer, I asked about refills. She said we could have 1 for free. We each went back up to the counter for the refill and different cast members helped us. They all refilled our sodas, no problem.

I was actually at Sunshine Seasons last month and I remember feeling somewhat uncertain about the soda situation there. It is self-serve of course, but it's also back behind the cash register checkout stations. So you have to go back in there, refill your soda cup, and then walk past the checkouts on the way back to your table. I decided to do exactly that and nobody said anything. I like the setup at ABC Commissary better, which has the beverage station out in the dining area and it seems clearer that you can go over there and get a refill if you want.
It is a feeling of sneaking in at Sunshine Seasons. I didn’t ask about refills but when we checked out the cashier said, “one refill is included.” I’ve never heard that before. Eating there a second time and nothing was said. So I am guessing the cashier was wrong.

Has this refill issue always been the policy? I was thinking when we went back in January that all CS locations you could get a free refill at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter