• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do AP Rate Rooms Fill Up Fast?

HLAuburn

DIS Veteran
We're holding out for AP codes for early next year (Feb), but I'm wondering how quickly you have to call after the codes are released. Do they fill up with minutes? days? weeks?

They do, but often then many become available again, when plans firm up, choices change, payment is due, etc. I've gotten a rate the night before I needed it...as well as a few weeks out.

thanks for the tip. I had given up hope for our trip. I will call and keep trying :cool1:

I called on April 28 for an AP rate on May 8 and got it! When I originally called in February, that date was full! Good Luck

Discounts, including AP discounts, are offered to help sell rooms for periods in which the resorts wouldn't fill up without discounts.

Some dates and resorts will fill up quicker than others. If most of the discounts were literally grabbed in minutes or even days then Disney didn't need to offer an AP discount, or at least could have offered a lower discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter