• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do Big Red Boat sailings count for Castaway Club?

BabyYoda

Mouseketeer
My fiance just told me that she went on the Big Red Boat sometime around 1993 when she was 6 years old. I’m wondering if that possibly counts towards her Castaway Club status? 😂

That’s so cool! I’ve watched a few videos about Premier Cruise Line. Would have loved to see the old ships.

No, the Big Red Boat was owned by Premier Cruise Line, not Disney. In fact when I sailed with them in 1995 they had Looney Tunes characters, not Disney, as their contract with Disney had ended.

Bright Sun Films on Youtube has a couple of really interesting vids on the Big Red Boat if you're into history.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter