Do DVC members get 20% off at the swolfin restaurants?

alldiz

DIS Veteran
Is it true that dvc members get 20% off at
Il mulino...Bluezoo..etc...

Also....does anyone know if you can still get 2 free hrs
kids club at the dolphin when you eat there?

We are staying at BCV in aug for 3 nights...I want to maximize
my time in the area:goodvibes
kerri

When we dined at Blue Zoo, our server told us no discounts were offered...not DVC, AP, DDE, CM....nada. He said even the employees can't get discounts.

Fresh does offer the DVC discount. Haven't heard yet about Il Mulino.

Boardclub.:lmao: Anyway, other than DDE aren't the only discounts there at lunch?

The Perk booklet will list all the Swolphin restaurants that give the 20% DVC discount. Most of them do; there are exceptions like Blue Zoo and possibly Il Mulino (it wasn't opened yet this past January). Had some awesome buffets at Fresh; with 20% off the cost, they were bargains! If you like sushi, Kimono's also honors the DVC perk. There are others listed in the booklet; just didn't get to them in Jan.
BTW, not only was the food and service good, but the coffee at Swolphin is sooo much better than at most of the TS restaurants in the DVC resorts :thumbsup2 (I think they use Starbucks, not the dreaded/deaded Nestle's!:laughing: )

A 20% discount for DVC members is available at the following Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel restaurants:

Cabana Bar & Grill
Fresh Mediterranean Market
The Fountain
Garden Grove Café
Gulliver's
Kimonos
Palio
Splash Grill & Terrace
Picabu

The following restaurants are located at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, but are outside companies. They do not offer a 20% discount to DVC members.

Il Mulino New York Trattoria
Todd English's bluezoo
Shula's Steak House

Thanks everyone for the info...

I was hoping for Il mulino.....oh well...
Kerri

Last year when we went to Shula's we were still able to use the 2 hours free at the kids club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter