• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do food products at AKL store still have a DVC discount?

Canadian Girl

DIS Veteran
We are Canadian and returning to AKL for our first visit in 4 years. I saw that merchandise was still discounted but wondering if food products or the refillable mugs still were.

We are Canadian and returning to AKL for our first visit in 4 years. I saw that merchandise was still discounted but wondering if food products or the refillable mugs still were.
Refillable mugs were never discounted. Food would depend on what you are buying -- most items are the usual 20% but some would not have any discounted. This would mainly be things like Zebra Domes or prepackaged "fresh" items.

years and years and years ago we used to be able to get mugs discounted at pop century with tables in wonderland

years and years and years ago we used to be able to get mugs discounted at pop century with tables in wonderland
I forgot about TIW working at quickserves at resorts that lacked a proper table serve (so values + French Quarter).

Refillable mugs were never discounted. Food would depend on what you are buying -- most items are the usual 20% but some would not have any discounted. This would mainly be things like Zebra Domes or prepackaged "fresh" items.
Thanks for reminding me about the mugs. I guess we didn't buy them last time anyway as we were only there for two or three nights after a cruise. We will have a one bedroom for six days this time, but are doing some restaurants so may just get our own drinks and not bother with the refillable cups. I think we had the DDP as few times as well, so never really needed to think about buying them separately.

Food was still discounted for DVC as of Feb 4 when I was there. Make sure you have the App on your phone, because some CM's want to see it and others are more casual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter