Do girls wear princess costumes to any of the dinners on DCL?

Yes! My dd wore them almost to every dinner when she was small.

We have Bella, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty so she was really happy and loved everyone calling her princess.

We are taking a couple with us. They will only be into the princesses for a little while!

All the time...it is very common to see little girls dressed as princesses every night onboard.

MJ

We met a delightful young lady on board who told us that she had a different princess dress for each night. I'm glad I wasn't the mom who had to pack all of those!

Yes, some wear them every night, some just on formal night...some to the princess meet, etc.

As a mother of boys I have to say I found the princess dresses so adorable! The little girls were so proud to be wearing their costumes to dinner. Very cute!

Our DD loves to wear princess dresses to dinner, however we also have late seating and she likes to do Dine & Play so it creates a bit of a conflict.

Our DD loves to wear princess dresses to dinner, however we also have late seating and she likes to do Dine & Play so it creates a bit of a conflict.

Exactly why we will only be doing it a couple of times! I'm figuring on formal night but then dresses they can play in other nights!

I'm guessing my DD will not only be in her princesses dresses for dinner, but during the at sea days as well! When we go to WDW, she is one of the little girls who LIVES her in her dresses (as long as it isn't August and 100deg outside!....that's when January was nice....it wasn't too ho! :lmao:)

Thank you everyone. We have been to WDW several times, but this will be our first cruise. So excited! I can't wait to step aboard the dream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter