Do GM employees still get Test Track FP?

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
Hello! We haven't been to WDW in about 5 years, but went multiple times before and every year with my husband's GM ID got us Fastpasses - does anyone know if they still honor that? Thank you!

Unless it has been discontinued since we were there two years ago, yes. You also get access to the hospitality center above TT which is a unique perk and provides a gorgeous Epcot view!

When we were there in September 2018 - not only did you get the FP, you got to go upstairs to the lounge and enjoy free coffee, water, soft drinks, etc. And the secretaries/employees were very nice. Just make sure you bring your GM ID and a regular photo ID. The lounge is great because you get to look down on the Test Track vehicles as they speed by below you. You also get a nice break from the heat and get a petty good view of that area of EPCOT.

Is this available to GM dealership employees? If so, what form of ID would be accepted?

I just wanted to add we were invited to the lounge because we were discussing vehicles with one of the cast members and told them DH has had GMC or Chevy trucks for his last 4 or 5 vehicles. We didn't even know it existed. What. A. View!

Is this available to GM dealership employees
While it's a lounge for GM employees, during the dozens of times I've been there, I get the sense that they're not that strict. It appeared that if you could show a professional relationship with GM, and are a good schmoozer, they'd buzz you up. It also depends on who the gatekeeper is, but I'd give it a shot if it's something you really want to do. IMO, while it's interesting to see just out of curiosity, there's not that much to see or do up there, it's used much more as a conference, training and events venue. If it's being used for any of those reasons, visitors to the lounge will not be allowed into the main conference/event room in order to view EPCOT.

While it's a lounge for GM employees, during the dozens of times I've been there, I get the sense that they're not that strict. It appeared that if you could show a professional relationship with GM, and are a good schmoozer, they'd buzz you up. It also depends on who the gatekeeper is, but I'd give it a shot if it's something you really want to do. IMO, while it's interesting to see just out of curiosity, there's not that much to see or do up there, it's used much more as a conference, training and events venue. If it's being used for any of those reasons, visitors to the lounge will not be allowed into the main conference/event room in order to view EPCOT.
I agree, there is not much to do up there but it is enjoyable to get out of the heat and get a free cold drink. We look forward to it every visit.

It was closed for a while because of Covid, but I believe it's back now. If the lounge is closed, go to the GM employees near the cars at the exit of the ride and they can give you the fastpass.

We were able to access the lounge when my son was working for a dealership. I’m not sure what ID he had (somewhere in my brain I’m thinking his insurance card).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter