Do I look like I could be a Disney Princess?

You could be snow white, vidia, silvermist or rapunzel. And btw you arent chubby!:upsidedow

Dem eyes... You are prettyful. Very prettyful. You could be a Disney princess, yes. Maybe Tink, or Snow White. By the way, before you decide, you should go to ww w.reddit.com/ r /disney (no spaces) and search for an AMA or two from Cast Members.

you are very lovely! I do believe I read though that all non costume employees (ie: princesses and show performers) are union actors.

you are very lovely! I do believe I read though that all non costume employees (ie: princesses and show performers) are union actors.

They are not. They can apply to be union but it's not required.

I honestly can't say anything. Casting has the final say in ANYTHING. Someone could say you look like a character but a casting director may not see it. Go to an audition. A face type out if you want a shot at being a face character. But also keep in mind that ALL face characters are trained in fur.

Snow White could definetly be an option, but Disney is very specific, so the color of your eyes might be a bit of a problem. If you're not specific to princess, I think you look a lot like either Vidia or Silvermist from the Disney Fairies. And you are definetly not chubby, Darling.

I think that Disney is very partial to contacts so it might be alright. A princess friend of mine as brown hair and brown eyes and looks perfect for Belle, however they still put a wig (probably because th ehairstyles are almost IMPOSSIBLE to perfect) and brown contacts before she could be Belle. Disney claims that it intensifies the eyes and makes them more sparkly and animated.:confused3

Yes, definitely think that you can be any disney princess :) you are very lucky !!! :D

You could totally be either Snow White or one of the pixie hollow fairies! I think you would be great, and wouldn't need to loose weight :goodvibes:goodvibes

I love your face! It's so cute <3 Someone said Rapunzel ... with a blonde wig, and that face, I think you could do that :)

what disney princess do i look like
Snapshot_20120626-1.jpg

Snapshot_20120210_43.jpg

definately, you're pretty enough :) (esp bc you seem so happy! lol)
imo you're good-and even if you werent, to be honest i've seen some darn ugly princesses (not trying to offend anyone but there you go) so as long as you're good with kids and everything, ought to be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter