Do i need a Pal Mickey?

Silverbelle990

Mouseketeer
This is going to be my sons first trip and i am not sure if a Pal Mickey is something he must have. I have heard alot about it but mainly that it gets left in the rooms most of the time. :guilty:

Now since it is alot of $$ is it worth it to get my 6year old son a pal mickey for his first trip ever to the world? :confused3

I've heard that the outlet stores have the last model for 32.99, I'd pick one up there or call to order one. I'm sure if you do a search, you can find the thread. I'd get it for that price. For $70? I wouldn't. DS6 had one for the first time last month (got a used one from another DISer) and he was great, especially at Epcot and Animal Kingdom. I am so glad we got him, but I wouldn't have spent $70 on him.

Do you need one? No. Most people who have gotten one report that it became a fight about who had to carry him around that day. Not a fight about who got to carry him around, but rather who was burdened with him...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter