• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I need a paper vaccination card?

Belle_Ann

Mouseketeer
I just got to the airport and realized I left the paper copies of my vaccine cards at home. Everything is already uploaded on safe passage -but will I still need paper cards or would electronic copies work too? I think I have electronic copies through my health care portal. I don’t leave until Friday so can have someone FedEx them if needed.
I’ll check with DCL too but figured someone here would have a quick answer before I start panicking!

I was never asked for mine. Everything was uploaded to the DCL site so you should be good. Call for peace of mind.

No one asked us in Jan - but maybe at some of the ports? Can you have someone at home take pictures so you have it handy in your phone (if you can't download from the portal)?

I had my card, but a photo on my phone was acceptable. The only place I had to show it was at a restaurant on the trip down.

Thanks all for the replies. I have pictures of the cards abs an electronic record downloaded from my doctor. So I think we’ll be ok …
Edited to add that we’re just stopping at Nassau and Castaway. Not sure we’ll even get off in Nassau.

Last edited:
No, you don't need a paper copy onboard, at Nassau or at Castaway Cay. I went to Atlantis Aquaventure in Nassau, and they just wanted to see a photo of my vaccine card on my phone- didn't ask for paper.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter