Do I need the plastic card ticket if I have magic bands?

klrobinson999

Earning My Ears
Disney sent me a credit card-style ticket for admission separately, but I have magic bands through the resort for my trip. Do I need these plastic cards at all? Or Is the Magic band sufficient?

It is smart to have both. It doesn't happen often but if that magic band falls off unnoticed. You'll be really happy to have that plastic card in your purse is you run between your Fastpass attractions.

We have never needed our cards when we have had magic bands. I guess luckily we have never lost a magic band either.

I have my ticket confirmation emails on my phone, which I figured can be used if I would happen to lose my Magic Band. I didn't want the hassle of remembering the cards.

I have my ticket confirmation emails on my phone, which I figured can be used if I would happen to lose my Magic Band. I didn't want the hassle of remembering the cards.

It would be more of a hassle to have to go to guest relations and get things figured out using your e-mails. I've never seen a short line at guest relations. Take the cards.

My magic band fell off during my trip a couple of weeks ago and I didn't even notice. Thankfully someone else did and stopped me.

If I lost my MB and didn’t have the cards with me I wouldn’t bother going to GS. I’d go to the nearest store, buy a new MB link it to my MDE and deactivate the old one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter