do i need to bring a refillable cup? freedom of the seas

loriandmatt

DIS Veteran
sorry, first time cruiser here. do I need to bring a refillable cup (or would it be helpful to bring one) on my upcoming cruise? we are getting a drink package for my daughter (soda and non alcohol bev) but my husband and I, as hard core iced tea drinkers, are opting to pay out of pocket (room charge) for the few sodas or alcoholic drinks we plan to drink during out cruise. I have heard friends, who admittedly generally only cruise DCL, talk about bringing their Tervis cups.

Should I plan on bringing a cup for each of us? just my DH and I as we will not have a package?

sorry, first time cruiser here. do I need to bring a refillable cup (or would it be helpful to bring one) on my upcoming cruise? we are getting a drink package for my daughter (soda and non alcohol bev) but my husband and I, as hard core iced tea drinkers, are opting to pay out of pocket (room charge) for the few sodas or alcoholic drinks we plan to drink during out cruise. I have heard friends, who admittedly generally only cruise DCL, talk about bringing their Tervis cups.

Should I plan on bringing a cup for each of us? just my DH and I as we will not have a package?

We always bring insulated travel coffee mugs with us. Your daughter will get a refillable cup (~20 oz size) for her soda.

Since sodas are charged for you won't have a place to fill the cup. They'll give you a cup or can of soda. You can't use the Freestyle machines with your own cup.

I see no point in bringing your own on Freedom.

I bring a large water bottle and fill it up. I usually do this for water as I feel like I can't drink enough in the sun (they like you filling a cup and then pouring it into a container as opposed to directly into a container to keep germs at a minimum). They will have cups out for ice tea. You could do the same for ice tea or take a cup or 2 to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter