Do I need to reconfirm my PS's before we go?

jtjarvis

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi there,
Do we need to call and confirm our PS's, say, 48 hrs or 24 hrs before we go? I'm guessing not -- and I know Hoop Dee Do, for ex., is different because it's a show and we're holding with credit card or paying in advance. But we have Sci-Fi PS's for Friday noon, and kind of hard-to-get LTT PS's that evening for before mnsshp, and just wanted to see if a re-confirmation call is in order.

Thanks so much!!:bounce:

It will let you have a little less stress about your PS arrangements.So when you arrive you can sart having a great time rather than checking your PS's.::yes:: :wave2:

I didn't for our recent trip but considered doing so. However, I did have the confirmation numbers with me when we went to "check in" for seating so felt that that would help if there had been a problem. One thing I noticed was there were only 2 restaurants we picked that I think would have been difficult to get into without a PS, PSB for which we had left a CC for deposit and CP breakfast. Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare (for Cinderella's Gala Feast) and O'Hana were all pretty busy, compared to other restaurants we'd been to, but I think people doing a "walk up" for seating were still getting in in a reasonable time.

LisaZoe, first off, what an adorable Cinderella!! princess:

I did just call to make sure PS's were in order, to put mind at ease. But yes, those are the only PS's I'm making. Thanks for your input on walking in vs. PS. I made the PS's for the "must-do's" for us but will plan on winging it for the rest and hope we get in some cool places! :cool:

let me tell you what happened to me. i wanted to double check which credit card i was using to pay for CP. i gave the CM my confirmation number and it came up 2 adults 2 children. all my reservations were 2 and 2. in reality, our PS are for 4 adults, no children. the confirmation numbers were correct except for fantasmic! i had someone else's number and there were 4 children in that party. and a different restaurant. so, i would suggest check. it never hurts; i am thinking about double checking in mid-november before we leave. good luck!:tongue:

Wow, there's some sound testimony! Yes, just calling to check is such a simple thing to do and obviously it can fix some problems you'd never know about until it might be too late! :eek:

if you are staying on-site confirming in advance is not necessary, as you can request all your ps' checked/confirmed and printed out upon check in... i found this to be a nice perk and reminder... the cm printed these little index card sized sheets that said the name of the restaurant, ps confirm #, time, party size, etc... it was great and i carried them with me on the day of ps to keep as reference (and remind me not to be late!)... it's a great system... just ask for it! :)

Gigi-

I didn't know you could do this! We are staying on site at the YC and this would help me a lot!!

Thanks for the info - but help me out, what is a "cm"???

Thanks!!

glad to help! i did not know of this service either, 'til the lovely cm started printing them! it's really nice to have an "official" reminder!

ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter