Do I really need to be online at midnight for booking?

JulieMcD

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

My 75 day window opens at midnight tonight. We are only wanting to book meet and greets and a somewhat early PAT.

Do I really need to be online at midnight to book? I wake up at 530 am, would that be good enough?

We have never cruised, but have done multiple WDW trips. I am a huge planner and am used to being online at midnight for fastpasses.

Thanks!!

If you want to do the princess meet or the frozen one, I would suggest signing in at midnight. If you don't get them online you can usually get tickets from guest services after you board, but it's not guaranteed. PAT will just depend what gold and silver have already chosen.

Hi All!

My 75 day window opens at midnight tonight. We are only wanting to book meet and greets and a somewhat early PAT.

Do I really need to be online at midnight to book? I wake up at 530 am, would that be good enough?

We have never cruised, but have done multiple WDW trips. I am a huge planner and am used to being online at midnight for fastpasses.

Thanks!!
Your best chances are at at midnight but I've booked cruises late and have still be able to book everything I wanted. And when I say late I mean way past 75 days. Like 30. But 5:30am doesn't sound late enough to be a huge problem.

There's no way to know how quickly things will fill up. How disappointed would you be if you waited until the morning and you weren't able to get what you wanted? I signed up for the things I wanted for our last cruise(2 months ago on the Fantasy) at mid-night and was able to get what I wanted at 90 days out. When I checked at 6am the next morning to see about changing the times I had chosen all the meet and greets were already taken. Could you go to sleep and then set an alarm to get up at midnight?

There is no guarantee that the system is working at midnight. Lately there has been glitches. We could not get PAT until 1:30 am last month. Activities opened close to midnight.

Hi All!

Thanks!!
I'd say no. I've never had an issue getting what I wanted and like someone else said....if you can't get princess tix online...go to guest services onboard. I booked 40 days out once and got a PAT of 11:30. That's still early.

I was an hour late and the excursions I wanted and the sports simulators had all booked up. Got everything else we wanted though. Caveat is that we are first timers and the cruise (8th April Eastern 7 day) is full.

Just keep checking back. People change their minds and drop excursions all the time.

Good Luck

This.

Plus there is a chance the excursions and sports thingy were booked up by all those with earlier check in dates. That's what I'd be telling myself anyway. Lol.

next time have a travel agent do it for you if you don't like waking up at midnight... how did you make out btw? did the PAT work? that has been glitchy for me in the past

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter