Do I really need to make ADR's now for August trip??!

:goodvibes I too was up before 6 a.m. (East Coast) to book ADR's for our vacation August 21-28 and had no problems getting the places and times I wanted! I did everything online and had practiced over the weekend to make sure I knew what I was doing :rotfl: I booked 19 table service meals (deluxe dining) and I guess the only hitch was I could only have 10 reservations in my cart at one time, then had to checkout cart and start again, no big deal. I had planned out parks and meals during school vacation last week, it helped a lot with knowing which restaurants we wanted to revisit and what we wanted to eat in again. We tend to stay away from E.M.H. the kids are up early and enjoy the pool at night after dinner...but now that they will both be teenagers we'll see if that pattern changes! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter