Do I *really* want to do Test Track?

It's a car, on a track that at the end goes as fast as a convertible on the highway.

This sums it up perfectly. At worst Test Track is jerky and annoying, at it's peak it's just a car on a highway.
There's much better uses of your time in the park. If you want to know what you missed by not riding the ride stick your head out the window next time you're riding passenger.

Test Track is one of my favorite rides, and "bored" is the last word I would use.

It's so clever too...how you build your own car (via computer), and then you see how your car performs in various situations. So fun. Then it ends with going real fast on the track. I have a sensitive stomach too but no issues with TT.

i don't do test track. I wish I could. But when we hit top speed I honestly felt my head start to hurt, like my brain shifted inside my skull in a way that I didn't enjoy at all. It wasn't the jerkiness of the ride inside that bothered me, it was just the racing part at the end. I love Soarin'. I don't do thrill rides like Space Mountain. I will do Splash but I don't love it. I like Star Tours even though I feel a bit nauseated afterward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter