Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

Are you sure it's a Disney thing, or is it because you live in Jersey and are listed as a Cowboys fan :confused3 ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist ... that's a rarity in these parts, espcially in the Philly area.
I know, crazy right?! I love those cowboys though! it is funny because on sundays during football season when im wearing my jersey, i meet so many cowboys fans!

<==== I get made fun of for how much i love disney.
my girlfriend thinks i have issues, haha.

That's true!! My reputable sources have given me good references.

Andrea
Of course...did you expect anything anything less of my references? :thumbsup2

Damn...if only I was given warnings in my past...:rotfl:

Of course...did you expect anything anything less of my references? :thumbsup2

Damn...if only I was given warnings in my past...:rotfl:

That's what happens when you don't get the full report ahead of time like I do! You'll learn!

Andrea

I'm new...here. 28/M I go to Disneyland at the very least once a month. I just got back today from a 3 day trip. I also Ran the Disney 5K yesterday for the first time.:earboy2: :smickey: :stir:

That's what happens when you don't get the full report ahead of time like I do! You'll learn!

Andrea

Yeah...from now on, a list of references is required. So...speaking of which...oh wait, haven't I already received yours? :)

"I'll learn"...Oh...I've learned alright!

East Meadow

And my whole family makes fun of me for living in NJ. haha

Here's my simplified take on NJ ... You can divide it up into two states, North and South Jersey.

North Jersey would be the areas north of the Princeton area, and might as well be considered the suburbs of NYC and LI

South Jersey would be Princeton/Trenton and south, and can just be considered a Philly burb annex.

Usually all I need to ask is Eagles/Flyers fan, or Giants/Devils fan?

I know, crazy right?! I love those cowboys though! it is funny because on sundays during football season when im wearing my jersey, i meet so many cowboys fans!

You're a brave soul for wearing that jersey in public around here :lmao:

Actually, Philly fans get a bad rap (and rightly so as we can be brutal), but the worst fans I've come across in the NE are Redskins fans. I've had objects thrown at me several times while wearing Eagles gear down in DC, and I've also had a friend who was jumped at a Redskins game a few years back. I won't hold it against all of DC/VA though ... idiots are idiots wherever you go.

I'm a 23 year old dis man from Northern NJ and have only been to WDW 3 times ('87, '97, '07....and def need to start shortening the gap between trips) but it just does something to me that takes away all my cares and make me happy...don't know how to describe it. I'm looking for that special lady who might share in those interests....so yes, we are out there...I'm beginning to wonder if the ladies are out there. If you are let me know and maybe we can chat :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter