Do resorts charge for grocery delivery on arrival day?

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
I know that some resorts charge for package delivery, but do they charge for grocery delivery the day we arrive? Didnt know if that was the same thing. We are staying at CR by the way.

No they do not. Though it's customary to tip Bell Services if you have them deliver your groceries to your room.

No, you will not be charged to have the groceries left at bell services. They will not take alcohol though. It is customary to give a gratuity to bell services though.

The grocer will expect a gratuity on top of the customary charges.

Thanks everyone! Why wouldn't they take alcohol? Garden Grocer said as long as I fax my id we would be fine... Would bell services deny it?

We have had alcohol brought in, but they did ask me to come down to the front desk to present an id. Maybe it depends on the delivery person?

We ordered from Garden grocer last year and didn't even have to fax an ID, they just called and asked for my birth date. No request for ID when it was delivered either.

Bell Services accepted our alcohol and delivered everything up to our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter