Do the cruise Coffee Cards carryover from cruise to cruise / ship to ship?

WDW Crawl

Living In A Secret Unused Disney Attraction
Title kinda says it all. Found an old coffee card half full of stamps from either Magic or Wonder and wondering if it’s still valid to fill up and use on Fantasy 😂

I have carried coffee cards through multiple cruises on multiple ships. What’s the worst that can happen, they say no?

I did notice that the ones on the Wish look different: they are blue. So I’m not sure if they are slowly changing them all or if the Wish is going to have its own style.

We were on the Wonder last month for the first time since 2019. I had carried my coffee card in my wallet all that time (it was a sentimental piece of hope through the pandemic). On embarkation afternoon last month my husband went to Cove and gave them our card which already had three stamps. The barista said “wow you drink a lot of coffee” 😜 and gave him a stamp and sent him on his way.

I had leftover cards from the Magic in the Wonder pre Covid and the Fantasy changed it over to a new card as well in February
Hm, my old cards worked on the Dream in February. Are all of the ships changing to new cards? Are they ship-exclusive now, or is only the Wish special?

Hm, my old cards worked on the Dream in February. Are all of the ships changing to new cards? Are they ship-exclusive now, or is only the Wish special?
We were told a few years back that they're not technically supposed to take cards from previous cruises (and if you read the fine print on the bottom of the card it states "non-transferable between guests or cruises") but in typical Disney fashion, we were able to use them thankfully! 😊

We were told a few years back that they're not technically supposed to take cards from previous cruises (and if you read the fine print on the bottom of the card it states "non-transferable between guests or cruises") but in typical Disney fashion, we were able to use them thankfully! 😊
How could they even tell? I don't have any partial cards left to look at. Is there a date on it that I'm not remembering?

How could they even tell? I don't have any partial cards left to look at. Is there a date on it that I'm not remembering?
You would think we would have asked that because it's a mystery to us! We figured it was the number on the card, nothing specific about the number but that is the only difference on the cards is the ## digits at the bottom. I'm definitely asking the next time so I know! Thought maybe the stamp but even they seem to be the same.

Here is what the Wish Cove Cafe card looks like compared to the existing Cove Cafe Card used on the other ships. The Wish one is on the left.

Wish Cove Cafe card (2).jpg

MJ

Would be easy to tell. Just look at your guest folio and see that you hadn't bought a premium coffee onboard yet.

I am confused...on the left is the new one from the Wish and on the right is the current card on the other ships unless they started to up date them. I was on the Dream on July 4th and had the brown card and the Magic in January and April and had the brown card and on the Wonder in May with the brown card.

You are saying you got the brown on the Fantasy and the white on the Magic/Wonder?

MJ

I am confused...on the left is the new one from the Wish and on the right is the current card on the other ships unless they started to up date them. I was on the Dream on July 4th and had the brown card and the Magic in January and April and had the brown card and on the Wonder in May with the brown card.

You are saying you got the brown on the Fantasy and the white on the Magic/Wonder?

MJ
I thought that white was my M/W cards and dark brown was my Fantasy. If I could get a few more Pixels on that picture and a strong pair of readers I could be more sure though.

Any update on this? Cruising tomorrow on the Wish and will be bringing my brown card from the Magic/Dream. Hoping to use it!

I found it's really hit or miss not only on what ship you are on but also who is working at Cove Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter