Do the Disney Chase VISA card discounts stack with Cast Member Discounts?

castironskillet

Earning My Ears
Planning to go be a CP in Spring 2024 and doing some credit card churning while I'm at it. Thinking about picking up the Disney Chase Visa card, but I'm wondering if it stacks with the discounts I'll get as a Cast Member. I've searched the internet/various boards for answers, but all that comes up is stacking the Visa discounts with AP discounts - which, by the way, is possible.

Any info is appreciated!

No, can't stack any discounts. I have never been successful at stacking AP and Disney Visa discounts. For dining, they are the same and you can't use both, though more places accept the AP discount than the Visa. For merchandise, the AP discount is better, it can't be combined with the Visa discount. I have asked and was told no (I didn't expect to be able to use both). If you know where an AP and Disney Visa discount can be stacked, please share! Also, for rewards, there are way better cards than the Disney Visa. I have it for additional hotel discounts beyond AP offers.

No, can't stack any discounts. I have never been successful at stacking AP and Disney Visa discounts. For dining, they are the same and you can't use both, though more places accept the AP discount than the Visa. For merchandise, the AP discount is better, it can't be combined with the Visa discount. I have asked and was told no (I didn't expect to be able to use both). If you know where an AP and Disney Visa discount can be stacked, please share! Also, for rewards, there are way better cards than the Disney Visa. I have it for additional hotel discounts beyond AP offers.
THIS ⬆️

RIP. Thanks for your experience on AP + Visa discount stacking. I might just get the card to exploit the sign-up bonus anyway.

RIP. Thanks for your experience on AP + Visa discount stacking. I might just get the card to exploit the sign-up bonus anyway.
My dd is currently a CP. No discounts stack.. We are AP, DVC and she is a CM. Nothing stacks. So choose the best discount :)

Does Disney visa still have perks like free dining packages before the general public? Enjoyed that years ago!

Does Disney visa still have perks like free dining packages before the general public? Enjoyed that years ago!
No one knows, the Dining Plan isn't even back yet. Not until 2024 and who knows exactly what it will cost or if it will ever be offered as free again.

I think there was advanced booking on a room-only discount earlier this year, before a similar offer went public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter