Do the Disneyland Resort Hotels offer the refillable mug like WDW?

Deirdres

Always planning my next Disney vacation!
We will be staying at GC for 4 nights next month and have not stayed at a DL hotel for some time, but have been on property at WDW most recently. We always get the refillable mug, as my DH is a heavy coffee and soda drinker. Can you buy them at the hotel?

Just FYI, resort guests get free coffee every day until, I think, 10am. Each hotel has a designated location for this. Also, the Grand has in room Keurig machines. You can bring your preferred k cups.

Just FYI, resort guests get free coffee every day until, I think, 10am. Each hotel has a designated location for this. Also, the Grand has in room Keurig machines. You can bring your preferred k cups.
We are staying in the villas, which I believe has the 12 cup drip coffee makers, but not positive, I will have to check on that.

We are staying in the villas, which I believe has the 12 cup drip coffee makers, but not positive, I will have to check on that.
Villas have 12 cup Mr Coffee coffee makers, which use flat bottom basket style filters.

Welcome Home :goodvibes

Do you know where this is located at PPH? InwS just wondering about the coffee situation.

We will be staying at GC for 4 nights next month and have not stayed at a DL hotel for some time, but have been on property at WDW most recently. We always get the refillable mug, as my DH is a heavy coffee and soda drinker. Can you buy them at the hotel?
Your best bet would probably be to order from Von's (local grocery store, owned by Safeway) some soda, coffee, and groceries to the room to be there when you check in. Or some people use Amazon Grocery service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter