Do the DVC resorts sell cases of water now?

edk35

DIS Veteran
We have always had it delivered via Garden Grocer/Amazon or we stopped at Publics on the way from the airport when we used a car service. Just trying to figure out what to do for our March 6th trip coming up. Thanks!!!!

What resort?

Most resorts have them in the gift shop. You may have to ask. This is Def true at Poly, WL and VGF.

I remember buying a case of water bottles from the gift shop in the past, but this year (last week) we did not see anything beyond an expensive 8 pack of tiny bottles. We did not ask further (Poly). We did not look at Jambo House, because by that point we had acquired water from a different source.

We recently purchased some Brita filtered water bottles to deal with the water situation. Have never tasted such foul water!!! What is up with that? And purchased some water bottle holders with a strap to carry in the parks. We still grab a case from Winn Dixie or publix. But I don’t think I have ever seen cases for purchase at the resorts (have only been at BLT, BWV and RIV recently). If staying at BWV, carefully walk across the street to the Speedway for water, beer, wine and some food.

Most of the stores at the resorts have the eight packs for 12 ounce bottles on display, You can get the AP or DVC discount on them, so it is under $4 for the 8 bottles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter