Do the meals on the DDP last as long as your stay?

Crazy4DisneyandTink

Mouseketeer
My family of four will be at WDW from August 13th through the 18th and we'll be on the DDP, 6 days and 5 nights. We just decided to go at the last minute so I have yet to make our dining ressies. I can't make the ressies until I'm sure how many meals we'll actually have. Do our meals start on the first day and end on our last (6 TS, 6 QS, 6 Snacks)? Or are there less than that?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
My family of four will be at WDW from August 13th through the 18th and we'll be on the DDP, 6 days and 5 nights. We just decided to go at the last minute so I have yet to make our dining ressies. I can't make the ressies until I'm sure how many meals we'll actually have. Do our meals start on the first day and end on our last (6 TS, 6 QS, 6 Snacks)? Or are there less than that?

Thanks in advance?
you will have 5TS, 5QS and 5 Snacks

Thanks in advance!
The Dining plan follows the number of nights you stay, So 5 nights= 5 table service, 5 quick service, 5 snacks per person. My suggestion is to check into restaurants with a menu instead of a buffet. At a buffet every person is charged 1 dining ticket. At a menu style place, you can share meals, making your DDP go further.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter