Do they allow you to book 9 in BCV 2 bedroom, dedicated?

Ok, I chatted with MS and yes, I can put 9 people, plus an under three year old in the dedicated 2 bedroom at BCV.:)

You will only have 8 sleeping surfaces. The lockoff's have the fold down "twin" under the tv area in the studio side.

Ok, I chatted with MS and yes, I can put 9 people, plus an under three year old in the dedicated 2 bedroom at BCV.:)
That info was contrary to my understanding so I went to the booking to confirm as I've done in the past when having the same question. As I understand it you can book up to 9 but not 9+1 under 3 - ie it could be 9 adults or 8 adults +1 under 3. Only 1 extra over the standard occupancy no matter the age.
But even that isn't working as I understand it on the booking site - it's only allowing 8 adults or 8 plus 1 but not 9 over the age of 3.

A lock-off will allow the 9 plus 1 online.

Anyway - if it were me I'd follow up again and probably even ask the MS person to try it and see if they can do it.

I used “chat” to get the ninth person added to the reservation. In spite of the fact that a lock off would have a bed for everyone, we think the dedicated two bedrooms are much nicer.

We tried to do this yesterday via phone call (BCV standard 2 bedroom) and it didn’t work. I called member services explained it to the CM and they called the hotel directly and we’re told you can’t add the ninth person due to fire code.

I guess I will try again with chatting today.

**Edit / Update**

Success - chat wasn’t working on my phone so I called member services again this morning. The CM I spoke with was going to call and ask about it but she decided to try and see if it would let her add the 9th person in the system. That worked. When I tried to go in and add more information on him (email and phone number) I got an error saying I exceeded room capacity and it wouldn’t allow me to modify it. He is on the reservation though.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter