• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do they have sample GVs of AKV available?

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I have seen the sample room shots of the 1 and 2 bedroom rooms, but do they have a GV available to see? I was hoping maybe they would have one at the lodge itself. I suspect the GVs will be significantly different at the main lodge and the DVC one. I just wondered if anyone had seen a GV.

I asked about the GV - and was told there would be none at the SSR model rooms.

however when asked about the AKV that we could see - the guide I was with didn't know.

Unfortunately they don't have a GV model but the floor plan on the DVC website looks pretty nice! It shows the Lodge/Jambo House GV. It is all on one floor and occupies all 6 former AKL rooms at the end of a hallway. It will be 2349 sq ft. The one in Kidani Village will be two stories and slightly smaller at 2201 sq ft.

Floor plan for the Lodge/Jambo House Grand Villa:
grandvilla.jpg

Yes, I saw that floor plan on the website, but I didn't know if anyone had been able to see one yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter