• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do they have them? (stroller)

thatmom

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We are doing Disney before our cruise. Can anyone tell be if they have any double strollers? How about Epcot? We need and double not two singles.
thanks,
thatmom

All the parks have double strollers. I would guess there are a limited number of doubles, but I've never heard of anyone having a problem getting one.

they had double strollers at all the parks but they were the hard plastic kind of stroller not the nice soft jogging stroller type. I think they had the nice jogger type at either MGM or AK but not quite sure. I do know that the plastic ones looked SO uncomfortable for kids to sit in. Maybe it was because I am older and much bigger but they just looked miserable to sit in. We were going to rent a double stroller for our older kids and then use our jogging stroller for our 3 year old but we scratched the plan (actually the kids did) when they saw how small and uncomfortable they looked. Plan to bring a big blankie to make it softer.

I found a couple of pictures of a family with those double strollers and although not great you might get the idea.

http://www.hurstinc.com/family/disney_world_2002.htm

And if you click on the Disney Spring link on the left hand side about 3/4 of the way down on that link there is a really good picture of the stroller with kids getting in and one sitting in it.

Hope this helps!
Heidi

While I haven't actually rented one, I have run into a few of the double strollers in the parks (I have the battle scars to prove it.) They're the hard plastic type where the children sit side-by-side...not in-line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter