Do they separate the kids by age groups, at Aunty's Beach House, at Aulani?

urquie

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping my two kids can be together at Aunty's Beach House. They are 4 and 8, with both their birthdays, just around the corner. Any information would be much appreciated!

urquie said:
I'm hoping my two kids can be together at Aunty's Beach House. They are 4 and 8, with both their birthdays, just around the corner. Any information would be much appreciated!

Nope, just ages 3-12 as long as they are potty trained. There are multiple rooms to play in and some are geared towards younger (dress up stuff, picture books, crayons and paper, etc) and some are aimed older with technology based games, computers, arts and crafts that take skill, etc. but all kids are free to go wherever and with whomever they want to play with.

They also don't separate kids for premium programming either, however my kids said tried to sit older kids with older kids and little with little for things like Stitch's space goo, the volcano thing, etc. however mine are four years apart (8 and 12) and sat together for everything no problem. I think they tried to group when it was single kids and the counselors were trying to encourage friendships:)

Also, each morning from 8-10 is open house so if they are in there you have to be with them. It's a great time for questions, looking around, etc. Secured check in starts at 10am.

Nope, just ages 3-12 as long as they are potty trained. There are multiple rooms to play in and some are geared towards younger (dress up stuff, picture books, crayons and paper, etc) and some are aimed older with technology based games, computers, arts and crafts that take skill, etc. but all kids are free to go wherever and with whomever they want to play with.

They also don't separate kids for premium programming either, however my kids said tried to sit older kids with older kids and little with little for things like Stitch's space goo, the volcano thing, etc. however mine are four years apart (8 and 12) and sat together for everything no problem. I think they tried to group when it was single kids and the counselors were trying to encourage friendships:)

Also, each morning from 8-10 is open house so if they are in there you have to be with them. It's a great time for questions, looking around, etc. Secured check in starts at 10am.

Thank you so much for the info, it is just what I hoped! Now I think my kids will go!:yay:

In another thread, you mentioned scanning your daily Ewas, are you still planning to do that? I sure hope so, I'm looking forward to it! :-)

urquie said:
Thank you so much for the info, it is just what I hoped! Now I think my kids will go!:yay:

In another thread, you mentioned scanning your daily Ewas, are you still planning to do that? I sure hope so, I'm looking forward to it! :-)

Yes!! I am:) I just finished my trip blog http://ouradventuresasafoursome.blogspot.com/?m=1) there is one entry per day (for ten days).

I will scan ewas this afternoon and create a new thread on this forum for them! I have sat-sun (9 days) but am missing Thursday because we were in a rental house Wed evening (but we had the ewa from that morning) until Fri morning (and we got one when we checked in for that day. I.know that is the other day they did the Starlit Hui while we stayed there.

:)

Yes!! I am:) I just finished my trip blog http://ouradventuresasafoursome.blogspot.com/?m=1) there is one entry per day (for ten days).

I will scan ewas this afternoon and create a new thread on this forum for them! I have sat-sun (9 days) but am missing Thursday because we were in a rental house Wed evening (but we had the ewa from that morning) until Fri morning (and we got one when we checked in for that day. I.know that is the other day they did the Starlit Hui while we stayed there.

:)

Yay, I'm so glad you're going to do it... I love planning out ahead of time! :-)

Thanks for the blog link, it's great! I must find more time to dig through it!

Can you please clarify, which nights had the Starlit Luau?

Many thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter