Do they still give out park maps?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
I’m old school and like looking at a paper map! Is there anyway to get them before our trip?

Disney stopped sending out free maps a few years ago.

There's a ton of regulars on here that could probably mail you some maps from the parks, or you could go online and print some out that are hi-res

They still have the regular park maps at the parks, but the days of the customizable delivered to your door maps are gone.

And if you really wanted the park map before your trip and didn't want to wait for someone to mail them if you Google the park name and click images you can find printable versions

I miss those personalized maps of years ago! I like getting the "real" glossy maps in advance rather than printing my own so I purchased a few sets from eBay. For less than $2 including shipping you get current maps from the 4 parks and some extras depending on the seller...like Disney Springs and the Water Parks. That's cheaper than the ink I'd use to print at home. And it's fun for the grandkids to look at the actual kind of maps now that we'll get in the spring at the parks.

I love park maps. I could look at them for hours.

On the WDW Info part of this website, they have nice PDFs of all the parks and resorts. They show up nicely on a cell phone held vertically. You could view those to tide you over until your trip. Bring some home for next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter