Do they still offer FP+ for

coluk003

DIS Veteran
Do they still offer fastpass+ for the Be Our Guest resturant. When I had gone in August Every reservation I had for the hotel, I was at three hotels during my stay, got a chance to add BOG for lunch like a day before. Are they still doing this?

Yes. We just got back Sunday evening.

I made FP for lunch at BOG. The day we arrived, I received an email if I wanted to try FP.

Because of FP - the standby line nows moves extremely slow. We ate lunch twice. First day standby and second day FP.

Is this a limited time thing? we are going in June and I tried ( still am ) to get reservations to BOG but it is booked. We were just going wait it out for lunch but if we can use a Fp that would be so great !!

Is this a limited time thing? we are going in June and I tried ( still am ) to get reservations to BOG but it is booked. We were just going wait it out for lunch but if we can use a Fp that would be so great !!

It is not booked. The entire month is released in the middle if the previous month, so May isn't even open yet.

^^^ since when has this been the case? Ive never known it to only be bookable 1.5 months prior to arrial. Is there a post by disney or something say this is the case, or are we crossing signals here?

^^^ since when has this been the case? Ive never known it to only be bookable 1.5 months prior to arrial. Is there a post by disney or something say this is the case, or are we crossing signals here?

We are talking about the FastPass Plus for BOG lunch, which has been opening in the middle if the previous month for quite some time.

Are you thinking about BOG dinner ADRs? ADRs still open 180 days prior to arrival.

oh im the one confused lol. Yeah the OP ws about the lunch FP+ then istarted thinking about the dinner reservations, my fault :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter