Do they still offer weekend brunch at Trail's End?

wrighteous

Earning My Ears
My husband and I love to have brunch on the weekend at home, and we have never been to Trail's End, so I thought it would be fun to try it. I booked an ADR for Saturday 2/9. I was thinking about adjusting our time, but I just went back to look, and it's only showing times for dinner. I clicked a few other random Saturdays and Sundays and no brunch times are offered. Brunch is still discussed on the Trail's End description page though. Is this just a glitch? I'm hoping I'm not going to get an email saying sorry we are no longer offering brunch. Just seems weird, anyone know any info? Thanks! :)

Yep, just returned from a visit, 29 Nov - 13 Dec, and had brunch there on 1 Dec. So much good food - the Cowboy Eggs Benedict, sticky buns, carving station, even fried chicken. Two adults was $53.68, taxes incl but not tip and with AP/DVC discount applied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter